Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Proud of Bub

Bub, Bubba, T-roy, Troy boy, Uncle Bob and Bob-O are just a few of the names for my sweet baby brother.
My sweet baby brother has officially turned into a handsome man right before my eyes. I have been SO proud to watch him grow up through the years but I kind of wish I had that "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle" loving brother back. I loved our childhood together but I am really loving our adulthood. I love how we change and grow but we never lose that love or friendship.

We are proud to announce that my brother is officially a sailor! He graduated from the Navy basics May 21st. I couldn't be more proud of him and I totally wish I could be in one of these pictures with him. He is SO handsome.

Troy with his adorable girlfriend, Katelyn

We love you SO much Uncle Bob!!! We are SO proud of you! We miss you and we can't wait to see you again....hopefully sooner than later.
Now what for my brother: Pre-buds and then Buds training to become a Navy Seal. We will keep you posted on that for sure!


"Heroes in a half shell, turtle power
They're the worlds most fearsome fighting teens"

1 comment:

Terry said...

Of course that made me cry - thanks for that Court.
Love ya,
MOM-MIMI