Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

My philosophy is that a father can either make or break a household. The father is the center of the family. He should be everyone's rock and main supporter. He should be filled with strength, wisdom and love. He should be able to love and guide his family through the good and the bad. My heart aches for hurting people who have been damaged by their dad. I am thankful to have a Dad who has given his all to his family. He has loved us and sacrificed everything for us.

I am excited to see Preston embark on this new journey. I see the love and passion he already has for Callie. He will definitely be a father that "makes" our house a loving and gentle home.

Thank goodness today we can celebrate Dads and the joy they are to have. Even if you don't have a great Dad we all can think about our heavenly Dad and thank Him for the perfect Father He has been to us. If you are a Dad....keep up the great work or keep improving. There are many eyes watching you and little hearts waiting for your love!

Happy Father's Day David, Daddy-O and Preston!! I love you 3.

No comments: