So, I made an appointment only to learn I also have 9 cavities!! She filled one big one that day and then told me where I needed to go to get the X-ray for my wisdom teeth. So I went and got my X-rays and since have been back to the dentist. But now I am having to see my dentist's dad, who also is a surgeon dentist. My two wisdom teeth are below the surface but need to come out. They are the bottom 2. The X-rays showed that I don't even have top ones...weird.

So, I am scheduled for November 17 to have my wisdom teeth cut out! I am so nervous. Please pray for me to have calm nerves. I asked him about anesthesia and they are only going to use local anesthesia!! But he said they will use about 6 shots of it. So I am definitely going to take my I-pod and hopefully fall asleep. Oh gosh!! I am scared. Please pray!!
2 comments:
Ouch girl! I'm glad you went a had it looked at, though! I'll be praying for you! Love ya!
I will be lifting you up as I HATE the dentist. Had my wisdom teeth pulled several years ago and know what that experience can be like. I have to be honest and tell you that I am so glad I am not the only one who neglects her teeth..haven't been to the dentist in a long time either.
Post a Comment