So I got out my awesome sewing machine and created us some stockings. I finished one and then called it a day. We laughed and said "we hope the second one doesn't take 3 years as well!" But I had the enthusiasm to get up the next day and make the other one.
Here they are:
Here is each stocking on it's holder
Here is our entertainment center. This will be a start to seeing our Christmas decor. We will reveal our little "Arbol" (tree) . That is what we decided to name him!!! More to come!
Merry Christmas everyone.
P.S I normally don't take that long on a project...rare circumstance!!!
2 comments:
yay!! Christmas decorations!! you did a GREAT job with the stockings--wow!!
can't wait to see the arbol....you really name your tree?
Hey cute decorations you guys!! I wonder if there are anymore penguins in any of those presents? Hey rg you don't name your tree? Oh you will if you buy one that will stay alive for a long time - good choice guys!!
Love ya,
MOM
Post a Comment