Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Food

Well I will get posting about our Christmas! We have lots of pictures for everyone to see so I am going to break the blogs up in categories. So I thought I would start with the thing we poured the most time into. I think both Preston and I spent the majority of the holidays in the kitchen. We had fun though and we loved eating all the food!!! Here are some pictures!
Our Christmas meal....Chicken Cordon Blue , baked potatoes, green bean bundles, rolls and deviled eggs.
Christmas cookies!! I don't have any Christmas cookie cutters so I used a heart!
Preston making the cheese ball.....yum!
Almond cookies
Preston also made his first pie. Preston made a pecan pie and I made a pumpkin pie. Preston did a great job!!!

Look how cute the chef is!!! You did such a great job PG. Thanks for all your help in the kitchen. I had fun making everything with you!

So that was our Christmas food!!! More to come!

No comments: