Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Gifts

Thank you everyone for all the gifts and cards you sent down here. We had a fun time opening up our new gifts. We have had an even better time playing with all the gifts!
Everyone was again so generous this year and we are blessed to have such good families and friends. Here are some pictures with us opening some of our gifts
Preston looks like a little kid here. Preston got lots of tools, some books, and new praise music.
A card from Preston's Dad
I got lots of penguin stuff! I was excited because it was a place setting and we used it for our Christmas dinner.

Preston got a HUGE pack of razor blades from Ed and Nancy. Thanks guys!!!
This is from my sister and best friend Tammi. This is called "Sisters at heart". It is so us!
Preston with his new saw from Jason and Stephanie
A cross with scripture for our house from Jason and Stephanie
Yeah!!! A new cartridge from my parents!!!
Lots of scrapbooking stuff from Jason and Stephanie
More scrapbooking stuff from mom and dad
My Dad really wanted to buy Preston an I-pod but I told him to just get him a MP3 player because Preston was just using it to exercise and we didn't need to spend a lot of money for no reason. So I went with my Dad and helped him pick out Preston's MP3 player. Then I opened up my last gift from my parents and my Dad had bought me one too!! It was such a surprise. So Preston and I loaded on some songs and we have been going to the track. Preston running and me walking. It was such a sweet gift.....thanks Daddy-O.



Again thanks everyone for the generosity. We have been using our MP3 players at the track this week and we have scrapbooked a few times this week as well. We are so blessed and honored for your gifts of thoughtfulness. We love you all.

No comments: